Spring Combination Anti-Theft Cycling Cable Lock

Stretchy spring cable lock design enables flexible use for various occasions.This item is a portable 3-digit bicycle combination lock , which is very easy to use. If the size is the same as ours, we can provide you with samples for free
Chat Now

Product Details

Product Introduction

High safety helmet lock. 

Product Parameter (specification)

Material of lock body:Zinc alloy or aluminum combination 

Material of cable:Plastic outer casing,steel wore inner

The construction of cable inner:1*7,7*19 or other 

Cable length:1m or custom made

Color:Black or as required

Dimensions:Custom made

Application:For motorcycle helmet safety

Production details


Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)

Brand Name: Guofeng

Model Number: Cable lock

Diameter: 1.5mm or as requirement

Material of steel: stainless steel or galvanized steel

Type: Spring Cable Lock

Construction of steel: 7*7,etc

Material of coating: PVC,etc

Strethed length: 2m or as requirement

Carabiner pull force: 100kg

MOQ: 500pcs

Application: For motorcycle helmet safety

Product qualification


Deliver,shipping an serving

Three month warranty


Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?/ are you a factory?

A: We are A factory in humen, dongguan, with an area of over 4000 square meters.When is it convenient for you to come and have a look around?

Q:What about the shipping methods?

A:We can ship goods to you by sea , by air ,by air-sea or by courier. 

Q:What about the payment terms?

A:Our normal Payment Term: 30% deposit , the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery.

Q:Can I print our logo/barcode/unique QR code/series number on your Items?

A:Yes. We can make steel cable ,coil cable lanyard,suspension kit, control cable,etc.We are professional in logo making.

Hot Tags: spring combination anti-theft cycling cable lock, China, suppliers, manufacturers, factory, wholesale


You Might Also Like