With the continuous development of the country's urbanization and the continuous improvement of the living environment, the concept of smart home has gradually penetrated into the hearts of the people. The smart locks that are more convenient and safer than traditional locks have gradually become the choice of thousands of families.
Today, the smart locks on the market are like stars, full of various functions. The more common ones are fingerprint unlocking, password unlocking, app remote control, anti-peep password, smart home linkage, etc., but otherwise, Less merchants have also introduced some less common features, which are widely used as product selling points. Perhaps consumers will have questions: Is this versatile, is it useful? Can it be safe? Smart locks are more functional. it is good?
As a leading brand in the field of intelligent security for ten years, Deschman, who has rich experience in R&D in the smart lock industry, can clearly tell consumers that it is not! Security products, features are not expensive, especially emerging technologies. It is especially cautious in choosing.
For example, in the face recognition function that has been popular in the last one or two years, many smart lock brands have aimed at this emerging technology, and have entered the face recognition function as one of the unlocking methods. But unlike the Internet technology giants such as Ali and Apple, there are many OEM OEM products in the smart lock industry. Can these smart lock brands really have this technical strength to ensure the security of brush face unlocking? In contrast, why many Smart locks famous brands do not do face recognition?
Some people have done experiments. Some smart locks equipped with 2D face recognition system only need to print the photo of the door lock authentication user in black and white with A4 paper, and the face recognition probe close to the smart door lock can be easily opened. This is not a chilling thing! Although there are currently 3D face recognition systems with higher security levels, there is no shortage of fake 3D system products on the market.
Here is a knowledge point for everyone: how to distinguish between true and false 3D recognition. The 3D face recognition system needs to be equipped with 4 probes, of which 2 large cameras cooperate to form a 3D image. If you cover a camera, you can also unlock it, which is fake 3D recognition.
Regardless of these emerging technologies, even if it is the most popular fingerprint unlocking at present, some inferior brands have cases where product safety technology is not up to standard. However, consumers do not need to worry about this. In general, the security of smart locks is far more than that of traditional locks. However, when purchasing and using smart door lock products, you need to pay special attention to the following points:
First, try to choose a reputable brand store to buy, pay attention to check the product manual, factory name, supplier address phone, warranty and other certificates and information is complete, purchase invoices from the merchant to obtain valid documents such as invoices. When purchasing through the online platform, try to choose the official website of the production enterprise or the official flagship store of the online shopping platform to purchase.
Second, the current smart face lock with face recognition function has a high security risk. It is recommended that consumers try not to use or close the face recognition function.
Third, it is recommended to purchase a smart door lock with input error alarm and anti-destructive alarm function. When the wrong operation is performed multiple times in succession or the protective panel is damaged by external force, the intelligent door lock should have corresponding alarm signal prompt.
4. When using the smart door lock with the information identification card unlock function, the information identification card should be properly kept in daily use to prevent illegal reading and copying.
5. When using the digital password unlock function, it is recommended that the user set a numeric password of 6 or more digits, and do not use consecutive digits or passwords of the same number.
6. When using the smart door lock with fingerprint recognition function, pay attention to whether there is residual foreign matter or physical damage in the fingerprint identification module in daily use. If the fingerprint identification module is found to be abnormal, stop using the fingerprint recognition function immediately, and contact Production enterprise solution.
7. When using the smart door lock equipped with mobile application remote monitoring, in order to strengthen the safety factor of the smart door lock, it is recommended to set a certain strength login password and replace it regularly, such as: eight-digit password length, combination of numbers and letters.
8. The intelligent door lock is equipped with emergency unlocking function. It is generally opened by mechanical means. It is recommended that the consumer keep at least one emergency unlocking key in a safe place other than the home.
Nine, it is recommended to enable the combination of unlocking methods, such as the use of password + fingerprint, password + information identification card and other two-factor authentication.