1. product Introduction
high surface quality YES
high resistant anti-fatigue YES
strong breaking load YES
long life cycle,durable in uses YES
ROHS complaint,PAHS free YES
high R&D capability in mould,producing and management YES
2. product Parameter (specification)
1.The diameter of the 5 mm or as required
1, 7, 7, 7, 1, 19, 7, 19, and so on
3.Raw material Galvanized or stainless steel
4.Behind moq 500 PCS
Nickel plating, stainless steel, copper, aluminum, plastic
6.The time of delivery
Usually 20 days, 7 days if you have enough ingredients
Samples of 7.If all dimensions are the same as what we have, if not, please contact me for a cost-effective solution.
8.Application Sports equipment
Please refer to the following figure:
All specifications are custom.The tighter the tolerance, the higher the cost.
3. Product feature and application
This product can be used in the field of sports
4. Prodection details
Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
Brand Name: GUOFENG
Model Number: Gym/fitness accessories
Type: Integrated Gym Trainer, Gym/ fitness accessories
Material of cable: Galvanized,stainless
Diameter: 6.0mm or as requirement
Coating: PP , Nylon or as requirement
Length: As requirement
Place of origin: Donguan , China ( mainland )
Brand name: OEM
Export market: Global
Business type: Direct factory
5. Prodect qualification
6. Deliver,shipping an serving
Three month warranty
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or trading company?
A1: We are a manufacturer.
Q2: What about the payment terms?
A2: Our normal Payment Term: 30% deposit , the rest 70% is against B/L copy or before delivery.
Q3: Can I order some sample for our testing?
A3: Yes,of course. Stock sample is free. For customer design samples,there is sample making charge,which is normally refundable when order placed.
8. Latest news
Dongguan Guofeng Sports Equipment Fitting Co., Ltd. is specialized in manufacturing Red PVC Coated Stainless Steel Fitness Gym Equipment Straight Wire Rope Cables with Snap Hooks