Universal combination code cable laptop lock
|production name||Universal combination code cable laptop lock|
|application||laptop,notebook,3*7 slot of laptop|
|color||black/cable color can be customized|
In fact, every notebook computer has a keyhole. The laptop lock, as the name implies, actually locks the computer from being stolen. method
1. First of all, the general password of the password computer lock is 0000 (four zeros). The default initial password. If you think the password 0000 is fine, you don’t need to read the introduction of steps 3, 4, and 5 below. You can directly see steps 2 and 6. If you think this password is too simple and you need to adjust the password, please read on.
2. Bolt the other end except the lock to a solid body.
3. How to adjust the password after adjusting the password at the other end? First, the initial password of (0000) has been adjusted. Then press and hold the small button at the bottom to adjust the password you want.
4. Just release the small button after adjusting the password you want first, don't release the small button, release it after adjustment. Otherwise it is easy to mess up the password.
5. After messing up your password, you're done.
6. The other end is bolted to the solid and the end with the lock can be directly inserted into the keyhole of the computer for use.
When adjusting the password, please do not release the small button, otherwise it is easy to change the password, please remember.
-The full name of the laptop lock is the laptop lock, which is a security product that prevents the laptop from being stolen by physical means.
- In the protection of the whole machine, some anti-theft locks are generally used most now. Now ordinary laptops are equipped with anti-theft lock slots. Users can purchase a wire anti-theft lock to lock, that is, one end is inserted into the lock slot and the other end is wrapped around an object that is difficult to move, so as to meet the most basic anti-theft requirements . Some such anti-theft locks can be opened with a key, while others require a password to be removed. These anti-theft locks can be seen in general laptop stores. For the safety of their laptops, merchants usually use anti-theft locks to lock their laptops when they are displayed. Ordinary home users or offices will also use them to lock their laptops when they go out. . The advantage of this anti-theft lock is that it is relatively simple to operate and the price is relatively cheap.
Our laptops and tablets are valuable not just because they represent significant investments, but also because of the sensitive business data and crucial personal information that lives on our devices. In today’s world of mobile workforces and BYOD trends, guarding against device theft is the first line of defense to save data from falling into the wrong hands. Mobile devices enable workplace flexibility, but that inherent portability also makes them more likely to be stolen. To protect mobile devices and the sensitive information they contain, K’s comprehensive portfolio of physical security products—including keyed and combination locks, portable locks, and locking stations—provide a range of tough, reliable, and easy to use security solutions. Let’s take a look at the different locking options available, and some best practices for choosing the best lock for your work environment.