Fitness is a very good way of life. It has always been popular with people. People of any age have a passion for fitness. Fitness can not only achieve the purpose of strengthening the body, but also lose weight. , So that the whole person's condition becomes better.
With the better and better living conditions nowadays, people are paying more attention to their own health. This is why so many people choose to exercise. Regular exercise can also promote blood circulation in the body. Speed up the improvement of all aspects of physical quality.
So do you know what kind of benefits will be brought to your own health if you exercise regularly? Why do so many people choose to exercise? If you want to know, then I suggest you come and see the following with the editor The content will increase your knowledge.
The impact of fitness on health has five main aspects
1. Strengthen your resistance
Fitness can enhance immunity, and moderate fitness can enhance resistance and reduce the possibility of you getting epidemics.
Studies have shown that people who exercise regularly have a lower chance of catching a cold than those who do not exercise. Another study mentioned that both aerobic training and strength training can increase the number and activity of immune cells in the body. The main reason is that it increases the number and activity of immune cells in the body. However, excessive exercise can reduce resistance in a short period of time. Participants in the competition can adjust their bodies and strengthen their resistance through timely rest and scientific diet.
2. Become a good bodyguard for your cardiovascular system
The number one killer in the city
According to statistics from the World Health Organization (WHO), the life expectancy of Chinese at birth has reached 69.8 years for men and 72.7 years for women. With the improvement of life expectancy, changes in dietary structure and lifestyle, Chinese people are more and more harmed by cardiovascular diseases, and cardiovascular diseases have become the number one killer of the urban population. Nearly 30% of people die due to cardiovascular diseases, and the fatality rate of cerebrovascular accidents is extremely high.
Let's take a look at some shocking statistics:
1. In Beijing and Shanghai, only one-third of people over 35 have normal blood pressure. (People's Daily)
2. In the past 15 years, the blood lipids of the population of China's big cities have increased by 27% (male) and 25% (female).
3. According to statistics, between one million and one and a half million people die from cerebrovascular accidents in China each year, plus 600,000 other forms of cardiovascular disease deaths. These numbers will continue to increase every year.
4. The Wall Street Journal said that 6% of people in China suffer from diabetes, and another 7% of people have abnormal blood sugar levels and are at risk of diabetes.
Picture of our production workshop: